Wow! 25 weeks already?? Crazy town!!
How big is baby: 25, a head of cauliflower!
Total weight change: Sunday I was still down 3 pounds from when I found out...
Symptoms: Get tired easily, asthma issues...
Maternity clothes: I am slowly transitioning... they are so comfy... but the full panel crap it so freaking hot with the temps in the 80s... Ordered a couple different pairs of shorts tonight to try that are not full panel.
Stretch marks: only what I started with
Sleep: Ahhh sleep, I love you so much!
Best moment of this week: E finally got motivated and cleaned out the closet in the office! Woo!! So the dresser I sanded and painted was able to go in there, and I ordered the crib and dresser tonight! Yay!
Miss anything: liking to eat protein, sneeze without pain and to be able to brush my teeth without gagging and dry heaves (same as forever!)
Movement: Not constant but a lot! But she is a stinker and when I put a hand to try to feel it from the outside she stops! E may never get to feel her at this rate!
Food cravings: I just love fruit still!
Food Aversions: Protein...I have to force myself to eat meat.
Sex: Girl!
Labor signs: no way again
Belly button in or out: innie
Looking forward to: Registering on Friday!
Milestones: Last one was Viability day, I don't know what the next will be!
No comments:
Post a Comment