Ticker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Sunday, May 18, 2014

24 weeks!!! Viability!!!!!

How big is baby:  24, either a canteloupe, an ear of corn or a grapefruit?
Total weight change:  Well I weight myself this morning and I am down a pound from last week? So down 4 still but earlier in the week I was at down 2 lbs so I am wondering what is up. If I don't start gaining soon I am going to call since my next appt isn't for another month.
Symptoms: Get tired easily, asthma issues...
Maternity clothes: I have worn a couple mat shirts and my Mat jeans. Not 100% transitioned yet, the jeans kept falling off because I don't have the bump to hold them up yet.
Stretch marks: only what I started with
Sleep: Ahhh sleep, I love you so much!
Best moment of this week: Not real sure, got some cute stuff for her at yard sales and picked a space saver high chair up from a friend. Nothing much happening!

Miss anything: liking to eat protein, sneeze without pain and to be able to brush my teeth without gagging and dry heaves (same as forever!)
Movement: Feeling her more and more, have felt a couple kicks from the outside. Still waiting for more and the outside to happen more so I can have hubs feel it.

Food cravings: I just love fruit still!
Food Aversions: Protein...I have to force myself to eat meat.
Sex: Girl!
Labor signs: no way again
Belly button in or out: innie
Looking forward to: Hubs to clean out the closet of the office so I can start putting stuff in it!
Milestones: Hit Viability day!!!!!!!!! woot!! But hang in there for 16 more weeks little girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment