Ticker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Sunday, May 11, 2014

23 weeks!

How big is baby:  23 weeks Grapefruit, large mango... I dunno
Total weight change:  I am still down 3 as of today, So no change for the last couple weeks
Symptoms: peeing a lot and tired! and lots of RLP. Ugh!
Maternity clothes: I wore a pair on Friday and it was so nice, I still have 3 work pants that fit, so going to milk it a bit longer.
Stretch marks: only what I started with
Sleep: Ahhh sleep, I love you so much!
Best moment of this week: Telling the fam it was a girl. We gave my mom and my MIL hanging baskets with cards that said they were from their granddaughter. My mom was 100000% sure it was a boy so she was shocked! my MIL was just excited. My SIL is super happy and I think my brother is still in shock that we are having a baby!

Also going to the OB on tues. She had to chase little girl all over to get the heartbeat and even then we only got it for like 2 seconds but you could just hear her moving all over!
Also telling my boss. I shocked him a bit by asking if he had a moment and asking if I could close his office door so we could talk. But he was pleasantly surprised about the news and agreed with me to not say anything because of how annoying my coworkers can get!
Miss anything: liking to eat protein, sneeze without pain and to be able to brush my teeth without gagging and dry heaves (same as forever!)
Movement: I am feeling her more but still not consistent. I can't wait for it to be more often.

Food cravings: I just love fruit right now
Food Aversions: Protein...I have to force myself to eat meat.
Sex: Girl!
Labor signs: no way again
Belly button in or out: innie
Looking forward to: ummm viability day? Oh and probably going to order our crib and dresser this week!
Milestones: None this week, the next one is 24 weeks for Viability so Next weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment