Ticker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Sunday, May 4, 2014

22 weeks!!

How big is baby:  22 weeks Papaya!!
Total weight change:  I am still down 3 as of today, So no change from last week.
Symptoms: peeing a lot and tired! and lots of RLP. Ugh!
Maternity clothes: i am probably going to be making the switch soon!
Stretch marks: only what I started with
Sleep: Ahhh sleep, I love you so much!
Best moment of this week: I can't really think of one, oh wait my shopping trip that I made a post about!
Miss anything: liking to eat protein, sneeze without pain and to be able to brush my teeth without gagging and dry heaves (same as forever!
Movement: I am feeling her more but still not consistent. I wish it was. I feel like I have been feeling her less this week so I am anxious for my appointment on Tuesday.

Food cravings: I just love fruit right now
Food Aversions: Protein...I have to force myself to eat meat.
Sex: Girl!
Labor signs: no way again
Belly button in or out: innie
Looking forward to: ummm viability day? Next OB appt to hear her again (Tuesday!)
Milestones: None this week, the next one is 24 weeks for Viability


Tuesday I am telling my boss. I am freaking a bit. I know he will be cool about it, but if he is like EVERY ONE else he will ask me my plans for after the baby with work. 
That has not been decided and I wish people would stop asking me. Even though I have no intentions of going back to work there I don't know what the official plan is yet and am not going to tell him that. 
Also I don't want him to tell people at work simply because they are so irritating! They will all kill me when they finally do find out, probably when I start showing more. But that is fine. They can all get over it. Heck we didn't tell our families until about 20 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment