Ticker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Beta #1!

I got the call when driving home from some errands that beta #1 was 230!!!
She was pretty impressed. I go back the 31st for a second beta.
So I made a onsie forever ago back when i was optomistic to tell hubster with. He loves dinosaurs and i saw the picture on Pinterest and made an iron on.

I got home and grabbed the stuffed dog that lives on our bed and put him in the onsie.  The dogs name is Bungy. So I went over to the office where hubs was playing computer and asked him if he was in the process of dying and he said no why. So I told him Bungy had a present for him. So he turned around and said okay. So I handed him the puppy and he read the onsie and goes... "aww that is cute did you buy that when you were out?" I told him no and waited and waited. He hugged the puppy and handed it back to me. So I asked "do you not see that he is wearing a onsie?" and he goes yeah I saw that, it's cute!" I stared at him for a bit and then asked him "so are you just not getting it?" he stared blankly at me. So I said the dr called and that is why Bungy was giving him a present. He stared and "went they called? Already??" OMG! he jumped out of his chair and started hugging and kissing me. He then followed me down to the kitchen to get something to drink and was skipping around the house. I sent him away before he drove me crazy!!

It is finally real! After spending $25,000 this year alone and so many shots and pills and dates with the dildo cam it is all real!
FX for doubling numbers and a easy 9 months.
So much love to all the ladies on the Bump and IDOB who have kept me sane through this process!

3 comments:

jaytee16 said...

I can't love this post enough!!! And your H is hilarious!!! Congrats and wishing you all the best!! Fx for second betas on the 31st!!!! <3

Unknown said...

jaytee!! i <3 you so much!! Thank you!!

Breanna said...

Congratulations! :) That's an awesome 1st Beta! My 1st Beta with Jonah was only a 23! Fingers crossed for an awesome 2nd number! So excited for you :)

P.S. ~ This is HEA from TB!

Post a Comment