Ticker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Triggered!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I survived my first IM shot and most importantly E survived my first IM shot given by him!

First he ran over my toes with his desk chair, I think it was to distract me but not really!!
He was super nervous about the shot mostly because he had to pull back a little bit to check for blood and he was so afraid of seeing blood in there. I reassured him that the 14 shots I did that I checked for blood I never saw any, I think that helped!

Never give up on a dream.I had my US and bloodwork today and she was super excited as she measured and counted. I can't remember exactly the sizes because I didn't keep track like I did yesterday but I remember on the right I had a 20, 19.5, a 19 and a bunch of others. On the left I had a 19, a 16 and a few others. I forgot to ask her how many she counted in total but it was a bunch. She was super excited and told me today was the day. She brought me the consents for surgery and anesthesia to sign for Saturday.

I got my call at 2:30 that I was supposed to trigger at 8:30 tonight for ER Saturday at 8:30am! I had already gotten an email about that appt so I knew that much. I am supposed to drink as much water as humanly possible tomorrow so they don't have vein problems on Saturday. Because a couple nurses can't get blood except Nurse B but she is on vacation starting today through the weekend :(. but Nurse A went for nurse Bs favorite spot and had no problems today either!

8:30 I handed E the mixed shot and lay down on the bed. He did it and I felt it a bit but not a ton. Now it is all achy.

I am most excited about no shots at all tomorrow! Yay!!! Saturday after ER I get a PIO shot when we get home and then every day until Beta I get one of those. Sunday I start 5 days of Doxy (antibiotic) and Medrol (steroid) twice a day and also 3 times a day Estrace in the vag... which happen to be blue... Smurf vag here I come! The IVF nurse warned me about it and said to make sure to wear a liner.

I am also super super excited because my BFF and I are skyping on sunday... the first time since she moved to Dubai almost 2 years ago... why it took us so long is beyond me... I just think it didn't occur to us! I can't stop smiling about it!

Sunday is also 5k #9 for the year. I have been sick for almost 3 weeks and it is the day after ER but I was given the OK today to walk it so that makes me happy! I just hope I feel up to it Sunday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment