Monday I had my first ultrasound... and got Nurse B, that made me smile. She is the one who has no problems. Insert needle get blood instantly! I love her!
Next step was the ultrasound. The Dr came in and got to work. Said my lining looked great and then started to measure. I tried to keep track in my head but it didn't work so well! The largest was 13.5, I think there were 2 more 13s, 3 12s a couple 11 and a 10 and a 9 all on the right (around 10-12) and on the left there was less a couple 12s and 11s and a 10, I think around 6 total.
She estimated that I would trigger Thursday and ER would be Saturday.
Tomorrow will determine a lot. My next US and blood draw. She said that the eggs should grow 2mm a day so the 13s should be 17s by morning etc...
I really hope it is Saturday or Monday because of the Wicked Halloween Run on Sunday morning.
I asked her if it would be okay for me to walk or maybe jog a little if I had my ER the day before and she said absolutely, it probably would be good to get out and moving.
I got my call later with my E2 level, Saturday it was 210 and Monday it was 461, someone told me that the dr looks for it to double so I guess that is happening. So I am to stay on the same doses Monday and Tuesday (today) I am in shock that this is happening like soon!
My ovaries are very sore sitting and laying are kind of uncomfortable. I emailed my Pilates instructor to tell her I would not be able to attend classes today and next week and told her what was going on. She wrote back that she was glad I shared what was going on and that she wishes me nothing but the best. And if I wanted to come to class she could give me modifications if needed. She is so incredibly sweet. I told her today I was just to uncomfortable to go but maybe next week I would and would take her up on modifications.
And at work today I was in a meeting with the president, a manager, the director of HR and someone else, and we got to talking about age and moving out of the country etc... So they asked if I would be willing to move (like a much younger coworker wanted to do) and I said i was to old for all that. So the president was like you are only like 30 or 31 you are not that old. So I corrected him that I was 36 and I think he was in shock that I was that old. So we were all eating lunch and he looks at me and goes "So are you planning on children in the future? (or something to that extent)" and I probably looked like a fish as I opened and closed my mouth a bunch of times before deciding what to say. So I finally just said "Hopefully at some point yes we would like kids" but it had taken me so long to put the words together and I am sure I turned bright red as well that everyone in the conference room was staring at me. So they probably all figured something was up, luckily they didn't ask any follow-up questions!
Time to go shoot more meds in me!
No comments:
Post a Comment