Ticker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Monday, October 14, 2013

Let's get this IVF show on the road!



Tonight was my first stimming shot! 
300 IU of Gonal-F the first of 3.



So I do 2 more of these then Thursday I go for some blood work and get to change up my cocktail. I will know exact dosages Thursday but it is tentatively 150 IU of Gonal, 150 of Menopur and Ganirilex.


If my body responds according to my calendar next Friday should be ER! Please Please Please lets do this and I am praying for that and a 5 day transfer because that would be October 30th which is our dating anniversary!


We went on our first date 8 years ago on the 30th! So I am hoping this is all good luck!

Let me tell you though 300 IU is a huge difference from the 75 I did for the IUI. The spot was a little tender after the shot and still is a little. I hope I don't bruise, I did after a few of the smaller doses a few months ago so I can't imagine what this will do to me, especially once I am up to 3 shots a day!

Oh and Saturday we are going out to a concert with BIL and SIL and I am going to have to take my 3 shots with me and do them in the bathroom before the concert starts. That should be interesting! 2 of them are prefilled syringes so no biggie but the one needs to be mixed and stuff... I am gonna feel like a druggy shooting up in the bathroom and SIL will probably wonder what I am up to in there! Oh yeah and the one needs to be kept cold so I will need a little ice pack in my purse as well... Need to figure the logistics all out still. I am debating doing them all in the car before we go in and just telling them what is up. It would be a lot easier than sneaking shots in a bathroom! Guess Hubs and I will have a chat about that before Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment