So when I was driving home the embryologist called me. So I pulled onto a side street and talked to him. He said of the 18 eggs they got 13 of those were mature. So they did ICSI and 7 fertilized normally with ICSI, 1 fertilized abnormally with ICSI and they are watching that 1 and the other 5 to see if anything happens with them in the next 24 hours. ICSI= the inject a single sperm into each egg.
He then told me the next time I would hear from them would be at my transfer. UM WUT? I don't get an update again?? for serious?
Tomorrow I guess I am supposed to get a call from the IVF nurse to set up transfer dates. I am hoping that I can get more updates on those little embies tomorrow when they call me.
But for now... Grow you 7 little embies grow!! I am hoping for a 5DT but we will see what they recommend

No comments:
Post a Comment