How big is baby: 39 weeks,watermelon!!
Total weight change: I don't know, have not been on the scale lately...
Symptoms: reflux is horrid. Hips are so sore at night. I am peeing 50000 times a day. Been having some contractions but nothing major. So tired.
Maternity clothes: Yes please, it is like wearing jammies all day!
Stretch marks: only what I started with
Sleep: I am so tired all the time but sleep is getting more elusive!
Best moment of this week: Last day of work!!!!!! Woooo!! Although I need to check work email this week and may get some phone calls. (I hope not though) So we will see
Miss anything: Not peeing all the time! Solid night of sleep. Sleeping my on back or belly.
Movement: She is a crazy one sometimes... I can just sit and watch my belly go insane! still the same, but there are lots of quiet moments, and more hiccups!
Food cravings: I just love fruit still!
Food Aversions: Chicken....
Sex: Girl!
Labor signs: Had some contractions last night that woke me up. When I decided to pay attention to them they fizzled out and stopped. So wondering if I will be more than 1 cm on Tuesday. Lots of hip, back and pelvic pressure, but I don't think I look like I have dropped or anything.
Belly button in or out: stretching but still an innie
Progress (added a new one) My next appt is Tuesday, so we will see!
Looking forward to: Having this baby! Oh and having a name for her!
Milestones:7 more days!! wooooooooooooo! well hopefully! hoping she comes between now and my due date... don't know how I will feel if I am late!
No comments:
Post a Comment