Mostly because I am not on my computer at home after being on it all day at work.
How big is baby: 38 weeks, pumpkin!
Total weight change: at my appt Tuesday, I was up 3 from last week making it 8 total but really 18 including the gain back.
Symptoms: reflux is getting worse. sigh... hips getting really sore at night and waking up more to pee.. Feet and fingers are swollen by the end of the day but it goes away over night and my BP is fine so my dr is not worried
Maternity clothes: Yes please, it is like wearing jammies all day!
Stretch marks: only what I started with
Sleep: I am so tired all the time but sleep is getting more elusive!
Best moment of this week: no clue!
Miss anything: Not peeing all the time! Solid night of sleep. Sleeping my on back or belly.
Movement: She is a crazy one sometimes... I can just sit and watch my belly go insane! still the same, but there are lots of quiet moments, and more hiccups!
Food cravings: I just love fruit still!
Food Aversions: Chicken....
Sex: Girl!
Labor signs: have had lots of cramping and 2 nights where some back contractions woke me up but they stopped when I rolled over
Belly button in or out: stretching but still an innie
Progress (added a new one) at my appt this past Tuesday I was 1 cm and very soft. last week I was 1cm and long and hard, so I guess my body is doing something!
Looking forward to: Last day of work the 29th. I have been so bored the last few weeks since I am just here for support and not actually doing any work!
Milestones: 10 days left?????!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
No comments:
Post a Comment