Ticker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Thursday, August 14, 2014

36 weeks! 28 days left!


How big is baby:  36 weeks, honeydew melon
Total weight change:  I have been boredom eating at work and when i weighed myself the other day I was up 5 more lbs! Eep! Have an appt tomorrow so we will see
Symptoms: waking up a couple more times at night, more restless. reflux, so tired... ready to be done working!

Maternity clothes: Yes please, it is like wearing jammies all day!
Stretch marks: only what I started with
Sleep: I could sleep all the time if I was able to!
Best moment of this week: Our glider came in a month earlier than quoted so the nursery really is done!
Miss anything: Not peeing all the time! Solid night of sleep. Sleeping my on back or belly.
Movement: She is a crazy one sometimes... I can just sit and watch my belly go insane!
Food cravings: I just love fruit still!
Food Aversions: Chicken....
Sex: Girl!
Labor signs: no way again
Belly button in or out: stretching but still an innie
Looking forward to: pedicure tomorrow! Lol! Appt in the morning tomorrow. Getting the group b swab and tdap shot wondering what else they are going to do!

Milestones: last month! 3 more weeks of work!

No comments:

Post a Comment