Okay I am late posting but whatever... deal with it!
How big is baby: 35 weeks, coconut
Total weight change: I have been boredom eating at work so have not weighed myself this week!
Symptoms: waking up a couple more times at night, more restless. reflux, so tired... ready to be done working!
Maternity clothes: Yes please, it is like wearing jammies all day!
Stretch marks: only what I started with
Sleep: I could sleep all the time if I was able to!
Best moment of this week: Getting the nursery finished!
Miss anything: Not peeing all the time! Solid night of sleep. Sleeping my on back or belly.
Movement: She is a crazy one sometimes... I can just sit and watch my belly go insane!
Food cravings: I just love fruit still!
Food Aversions: Chicken....
Sex: Girl!
Labor signs: no way again
Belly button in or out: stretching a bit more but still in
Looking forward to: picking up our glider this weekend! and picking up more of the stuff off the registries. I ordered everything left on the one and am going to pick up some stuff off the other on Monday. leaving some big stuff on there but will eventually get it.
Milestones: 35 days left on sunday.... today since I am late, 30 days! eek!
No comments:
Post a Comment