Ticker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

40 weeks 2 days and still waiting!

Had an appointment today... Was still at 1cm but was 50% effaced... So that is a small change in a week. Not much to write home about.
Been very tired all week and crampy but no real timeable comtractions.
My OB doesnt like people to go past 41 weeks so I set eviction day. I had the option of going in Friday night or Saturday night. I decided to give her one more day to come out on her own and picked Saturday night. They will call me some time on Saturday to confirm there is room in L&D for me and will start the process. 
Hopefully it doesnt come to that but I am sort of okay with it if it does.
Just so funny that it took us almost 3 years to get her in there, and now she wont come out!
So the usual....
Belly button is still an innie, weight, I have lost for the second week in a row. 
Very tired, naps are my friend.
The rest is pretty much the same. Just getting really tired of my parents calling or texting every 2.5 seconds. They need to just stop and realize if there is anything to tell I will tell them. Its not like I am not sharing info, there is just no info to share....
And speaking of parents, look who pulled in my driveway... Sigh....

Anyway once little one is here I am probably going to create a new baby blog. This one will probably not be updated much until we decide if we are going to TTC again. The new blog wont reference our IF struggles and will be more for my friends and family tomwatch her grow. You all ofmcourse welcome to follow that blog as well.
I will post a link once it is up and running!

No comments:

Post a Comment