I thought I was out of OPKs but found a couple in the master bath and took one this morning and It was glaringly positive!! Yay body! Now lets just see that temp spike tomorrow, Please Please Please!?!?!?!?!
yep... my low back/right hip is still messed up... Been sore most of the day, but don't know if it is from this morning or from moving stuff for my parents yesterday or doing C25K W1D3 this morning as well... It is probably a combo of all 3. But I need to go take more meds to see if it helps.
But yesterday we booked the last of our excursions for our cruise! I am so excited!! We spent as much on excursions as we did on the cruise itself! Oops! But really when are we doing to do it again? We will only have one 5 year anniversary.
I am looking forward to snorkeling with...
We fly out in 17 days I think it is... I really want to start gathering things to pack!
No comments:
Post a Comment