I have started making lots of lists! Packing lists, to do this week lists, to make sure we do before we leave lists.... I like lists!!
It has been a bit of a rough week but I think things are all good now... I think... and just need this time away!
I still can't believe our 5 year anniversary is in 2 weeks!
My temps are throwing me all off, it started dropping for 2 days and started getting cramps and then this morning it jumped way back up super high. But I Think I had a little spotting a bit ago. Really want AF to start tomorrow so that all my tests can be done on Tuesday. Please body?? I have not in the last 2 years begged to start my period more than I am right now. I don't want to be pushed off until October for IVF. Please body??
But i guess I will get over it I guess because in 6 days... this will be me...
No comments:
Post a Comment