11 days from right now I will be in Hawaii hopefully sitting on the beach or looking at some beautiful scenery!
I am beyond excited, and when I was putting away laundry today I decided instead of putting it all away in the dresser I grabbed a laundry basket and filled it with things I want to pack. That basket is full! At least I don't need to worry about what the weather is going to do it has been 86 and sunny for the last 3 weeks, so sundresses, shorts and tanks and lots of bathing suits!!
I have a feeling sitting on a plane all day is going to kill my back so that will not be fun. Biking 8 miles on Thursday made me super sore, but it seems to be muscle pain. I see Dr Stacy again on Wednesday and will ask her what I should be doing or what I can do on the plane.
Only 8 more days of the dumb asses at work and that is the best thing ever! That place has been so insane lately. My eyelid starts twitching as soon as certain people start talking.
Not a lot going on 7dpo here waiting for AF to show. Hopefully no later than Saturday, because then I think I can have all of my tests done next Tuesday the 20th. and not have to wait until september. E got his bloodwork done and scheduled his SA for later this week so his end is all taken care of. Mine all depends on my body unfortunately!
And I need to open that folder up and read all of my IVF paperwork.
I did survive a day yesterday with 2 yr old twins, 8 month old triplets and 8 month old twins (all from fertility treatments). It was kind of hard. E immediately grabbed a baby and spent the day holding him and giving me the look of I want one. That hurt, I wish so badly I could give him one. Luckily I see the older twins all the time so I am better with them than the other babies so I spent most of the day outside playing with them but ended up with one of the triplets in the evening and she is so sweet and I just loved holding her. My heart broke, we should have one by now. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment