yet can't help but be bummed out because unless Hawaii is super magical and good to us we are bumped to October IVF as of this very moment unless I can beg the RE to do my tests anyway!
14dpo, still just a little spotting...
But I reread all my paper work and it said that all my tests (Mock transfer, AFC, office hysteroscopy and cultures) need to be done after AF but before CD11.
So since AF isn't really here yet and we leave Thursday morning for vacation this isn't happening this cycle. I might take a test tomorrow and call and and tell them I have been spotting and got a negative test and see if I can still come in, but knowing my luck AF will be here full force Tuesday afternoon and they won't be able to do the tests anyway.

No comments:
Post a Comment