Lack of sleep, hormones and a cranky baby all take its toll and then I am sobbing uncontrollably.
Poor DH wants to help but never offers at the right time or waits until i am bawling to notice I need a break.
It is quite an adjustment but then when she is peaceful and just stares at me myheart melts and I realize again it is so worth the rough minutes/hours tomhave her here.
I know things will get better and easier and the hormones will calm down. Some days are really rough. I am not looking forward to hubs going back to work next week. He worked from home a few hours this week and it was nice to have someone to hand her off to for a break.
I dont feel comfortable posting a picture of her on here sorry. But she is a cutie!
No comments:
Post a Comment