This tiny human sucks all my time!
She is just over 4 months old and amazes me every day.
She laughs and smiles. Can roll tummy to back when she feels like it not when you want her to do it.
I am so glad I made the decision to stay home with her. I have a hard time leaving her.
I think part of that is that it took so much for us to get her here that I don't want to miss a second. And I am terrified of something happening to her.
Hubs keeps talking about#2.
It seems he has forgotten the stuggle to have this one. We need to have a serious talk about it. After a year and a half of putting hormones into my body to try to get pregnant, 41 weeks of being pregnant and then the post partum hormones I think I am finally starting to feel like me again. But it has been over 2 years since I have. And I dont want to lose myself again. Men just don't understand how hard it all is.

No comments:
Post a Comment