Not much has been going on.
Work has been kind of sucky and stressful.
Waiting on AF to show so I can finish testing on Tuesday.
Hoping that will be tomorrow or sooner!
Starting BCPs soon.
Protocol to come after testing.
Other stuff did 5k#8 last weekend set a timer to jog 65 seconds walk 90 seconds. I jogged the first 5:10 and then listened to the timer the rest of the time even when i made me run up hill!
Improved by 8 seconds over my last 5k. 2 mins 8 secs since June!! And the breakdown when my nerdy accounting self figured it out was pretty much 50/50 walk jog.
So hoping to train a little before my 5k Oct 6th and I want to improve my time even if it is by seconds.
Doing that with my Sister-in-Law who has done way more training than me lately but thinks she will be slower than me. So we will see.
Thats about all that is happening!
No comments:
Post a Comment