I was so excited to start being active again. Biked a ton the other day, jogged and walked a few days last week and it all felt so good.
Last night I started pilates again and was so happy and my chiro said it would help with my back. So today at work I stupidly moved a couple boxes of paper and I think that is what did it. I am on the couch with ice on my back in pain. Grrr... Needs to get better and soon.
I have 5k #7 this sunday. I am hoping to beat my 43:50 from the glow run but with little to no extra training because of our trip I don't know if that will happen.
And now I am questioning the timing of my 2 in early November and one in late October because of possible ER/ET dates that could potentially be around those days. But I guess I won't know until I get my protocol after I get AF this month and go in for the Mock Tranfer/Antral Follicle count and office hysteroscopy that I have scheduled for the 24th. So I guess I can't worry and then all I will be able to do is ask my dr.
Happy Hump day at least. This craptastical week is almost over!
No comments:
Post a Comment