Thursday May 9, 2013
IUI#4
Our break cycle was a bust so 2nd cycle with clomid only hot flashes this time so better than Femara!
I had my monitoring yesterday and had a 23mm on the right and a 22mm and a 16mm on the left, so I got my trigger shot and right now I am waiting for the IUI!
I am about over all of this! The Dr who did the US said I might want to schedule an appt with Dr S to discuss what we are going to do next. I couldn't bring myself to schedule it yesterday.
But maybe I will schedule it after the 2ww is over that way I can cancel if by some miracle this works.
Right now I don't know if I want to do IVF and fairly certain that I do not want to adopt. I guess it is getting to be that time where we need to sit down and talk this out and figure out how far we are going to go with all this.
My faith in all of this is waivering
2 years is such a long time and maybe it is just not going to happen for us
I am okay with maybe 2 more IUIs if needed but dotn' know how much more I can take.
The meds mess with me so much.
Post wash numbers 31 mil 80% motile
June 6, 2013
6 month post surgery SA followup showed some improvement
144 mil, morph holding steady at 7% and same with motility 40%
Dr O released E.
No comments:
Post a Comment