Sunday January 27, 2013
Welp, last month was a bust, but I start Femara again tonight. Take 2 on medicated plus IUI. E has a repeat SA on Feb 15, but IUI will be the week before maybe...
Numbers were good last time so let's hope they are this time as well!
So my period has kind of sucked this month, 3 days of migraines before it even started and then still a dull ache the last couple days. Super emotional.
I am kind of nervous about starting another month of meds that something will go wrong like over-stim or cysts or who knows. But oh well I am off to take my meds! :)
Need to call in the morning to set up my day 14 ultrasound. This time I am going to remember to ask how big the follie is and what my lining is at.
Wednesday February 6, 2013
Tomorrow is my ultrasound so fingers crossed that there is a good follie or two in there and good numbers from E.
I have had major headaches this time again with the Femara so I need to mention that when I go in. They seem to be gone now but I messed up my back. I just can't win!
I feel very crampy and full right now and have been using OPKs like a mad woman to make sure I don't O prior to my appt. they have started to fade in but so far not positive so that is good!
Don't know that E realized my appt is tomorrow so I need to remind him when he gets home that he needs to be ready for Friday!
I was going to bring a cup home for him but we are supposed to get another snow storm so I might not be able to make it there in an hour, so he is going to have to suck it up and go in! I want to take the day off work but have sooo much to do that I might take a half day and bring stuff home with me.
Wednesday March 6, 2013
Wow okay a little behind!
IUI #2 I had 2 mature follies. POst wash was 28 mil and 60% morph.
So looked good again...
BFFFN
He also had his post surgery SA (3 months) and his numbers were better.
Before After
Count 84 mil 113 mil
Motility 20% 40%
Morph 6% 8%
He had a followup with Dr O today. Waiting for him to get home to hear what was said.
I met with Dr S to discuss future plans after having such bad headaches with the Femara and we decided to try Clomid for 2 cycles and then if needed to do 2 with injects. Before discussing IVF.
No comments:
Post a Comment