Ticker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Friday, December 7, 2012

Moving forward maybe???

Wednesday November 21, 2012
I met with Dr B today. He was an Ass... I honestly almost walked out on him.
He was an older gentleman from it sounded like russia or something.
He looked at my chart with my blood tests on it and said he had no idea why I was even there.
He told me that the reason I was not getting pregnant was that I was grossly obese. And that if I lost 50-60 pounds that I would get pregnant. And just sat there and stared at me.

Then he pulled up the MRI of my brain. That was cool to see. He looked at the small adenoma and said it was nothing why were we worried about it. He saw no reason for anyone to be concerned about any of my blood work or test results and that I should stop the synthroid and cabergoline and lose wait and get pregnant.

There was more but I tuned out at some point because after an hour in the room with that man I was over it. I hope I NEVER have to see him again.

I am overweight I am not going to deny it. I am 5'7" and am 212. I am not morbidly obese like he made me feel. I work out a lot and do not eat horrible so I don't know what to do.

Friday December 7, 2012
Well not much has been happening this week. We both went to the Dr. E is still a litlte sore and we have both been sick.
I did my 5day Zpak to get better but we both still have an annoying cough.
Tuesday morning I had my followup with Dr S. She looked at my charts since starting the Cabergoline and said things looked better with my ovulation and was satisfied with my appt with Dr B and him saying all was good. But was mad that he told me to stop all my meds and made sure that I hadn't done that.

Then she was talking about E's surgery and how it would be 3 months after he would have another SA to see if things improved and then after that we could discuss options, that would be MARCH.
I am sure I had a look on my face because then she said unless you would like to do something sooner.
So I said that I would like to try to start sooner rather than later based on our ages etc. Shockingly she said No Problem!!!
Since I was on CD8 there was nothing we could do for this cycle which I guess is okay. He is still sore and we are sick. But we decided that after this cycle Days 3-7 of next cycle I will be on Femara to help grow some healthier eggs. She picked Femara based on my history with hormone related headaches thinking Clomid would give me more trouble with those. CD14 I would go in for an ultrasound to see how the egg follicles look. If they look good and are a good size they would give me a trigger shot in the office and the next morning we would go in for an IUI!
She has me down for 2 cycles of that beofre I meet with her again to review how things were going and if I was responding to the Femara.
So E had his followup and they told him things looked good and in another MONTH the swelling should be gone, and the tenderness should be mostly gone. In Feb he goes for another SA and there should be improvement, but the numbers will slowly improve until then so it could happen this month if he feels up to it. But so far this month it is the same as always with just a 7dpo blood draw for me to check my progesterone to see how I am ovulating on my own. Business as usual

No comments:

Post a Comment