Wednesday September 5, 2012
I think I am going to stop answering calls from the U. It is always Jenni from Dr S's office with news that something isn't right and it is getting old.
I cried the whole way home from work today. She was calling with the results of the blood work I had done last week. My Insulin Growth Factor (or something) and other levels were low (but no explanation of what that means) But that Dr S would do no further treatments (like anything had happened) until after I saw a specialist at the pituitary clinic. Oh and was I okay with that? To which I responded "I guess I kind of have to be don't I?" she just chuckled and agreed.
At the time it was all such a shock and I said okay and jotted down the number but now have follow up questions. Luckily I was leaving soon after for a hair cut and on my way I called the specialist to make my appointment. Um Yeah the first F-ing available appointment is Nov 21. Mother F-ing November ARE YOU KIDDING ME? that is total bullshit I can't see Dr S again until after the end of F-ing November?
Tomorrow I am calling Jenni and asking her to mail my results, and to ask that for sure I can't come until after this appoinment? Am I still supposed to take the cabergoline and get my prolactin checked again?
Oh yeah and the cabergoline does not like me. At least I think that is what it is, it is the only new thing and I am so sick to my stomach and constipated it is not even funny. I hope this goes away soon!
Obviously I can't sleep with all this shit on the brain and have not told E yet the latest news.
Going to also have to ask him to stop bringing up kids and rubbing my belly etc this weekend when we see his family like he likes to do. I just can't deal
Thursday September 13, 2012
Tuesday I finally got a hold of one of the nurses to ask my questions. He is the ONLY dr in the practice that I can see because he is the specialist. I still need to go for the 4 week blood work and stay on whatever Dr S put me on. Grown on the glad affects lots of hormones and I need to get those regulated before Dr S starts messing with all of my other hormones.
So probably won't be back to Dr S until Dec or Jan depending on what the specialist needs to adjust. Still have not told E what is up, I should do that but I needed it all to sink in. and I need to call Dr B again and see if a different office he is at has better availability for me to see him and also I have not gotten my new patient packet yet.
I did good working out so far this week, after walking Mackinaw this weekend I went to Pilates on Tuesday and am so sore from that and I also biked 4.5 miles yesterday!
Tuesday September 18, 2012
I have felt like I NEED to test since last night. I am only 9dpo today so it is way early anyway. I would like to wait until this weekend to see if I am late. We will see if I make it to the weekend. My face is all broken out and I feel gross but that can mean anything.
Thursday September 20, 2012
All I want to do today is cry. I am so depressed. I am pretty sure AF will be here soon, despite a very nice chart (a good O big difference) I think I am out. I caved and took a test yesterday in the afternoon and it was negative. Don't even know why I got my hopes up. I guess 1 good thing is E has his Dr appt Monday so at least we have plenty of time to get him squared away before my appt in November. I think at lunch I am going to sit in my car and cry, maybe then I will feel better.
Monday September 24, 2012
Today was 15dpo so even thought I thought AF was coming I decided to test again. It was negative and not even 2 hours later i started spotting and massive cramps.
E is at his appt this morning, he was texting me while he was waiting and they were running super late. Hopefully he gets out with an okay prognosis and that nothing major is going on with him. But with the way things are going something will be wrong :(
.................And I was right.
He needs to have surgery. Son of a bitch. He called after he left and his bloodflow is wacky which is making things too warm and killing sperm. So I did some googling and it is a Variocele or something like that. So he is waiting for them to call and schedule his surgery. I Guess it is pretty common and the Uro said there is a 70% success rate after 2-3 months. So if he gets in soon maybe that would line up with when all my stuff gets straightened out.
This is never going to happen for us.
Every single test but one has had bad results... UGH.
No comments:
Post a Comment