Monday July 23, 2012
HSG Day!! Could not sleep last night, i was nervous, at least at work i was busy to distract myself, but on my way to the U from work I thought my heart was going to beat out of my chest.
I made it there and down to the basement where the radiology department is located and signed in 20 minutes early. They took me back to the change area. The gown and the black dress socks and dress shoes was quite a look!! It was HOTT!
They walked me down the hall to the room they were doing the test in and had me hop up on the table. Knees in these stirrup things and they put in the speculum and went to insert the balloon thingy and catheter through the cervix. HOLY CRAP did that hurt. The cramps were so bad. One of the nurses was telling me to breathe through it and finally they got it in. Once I got to put my knees down the pain eased up a little bit.
The table slid back to be under the xray thingy and monitor and it was go time.
The started to push the dye in and the cramping was back but not as bad. It was cool to watch the screen and see the dye as it filled and spilled. The Dr that was there said "that was just beautiful" So I guess the tubes are clear, such a relief!!
Now 5 hours later still have a little cramping and some spotting but nothing too bad.
Once I got home we each had an envelope from Dr S's office. Mine was all of my blood work results, didn't mean a whole lot to me, but I finally know my blood type!
E's envelope had paperwork for some blood work and his repeat SA and a business card for a urologist to make an appointment. He can go do the blood work this week and then the SA when he gets back from teaching. It totally sucks that he is gone next week when I should O. So I will drive down and see him espec on Tuesday after the RE appt, so I can tell him the options. I wonder if IUI will be mentioned with his SA results?
Tuesday July 24, 2012
Some off and on cramps today but nothing major. This afternoon I had a message to call Dr S's office so I called back and they were following up on my progesterone level being so low. Dr S didn't think I ovulated last month, and said she was going to send me info on Clomid and Femara meds I might have to go on to help with ovulation.
I told her I was coming in next week, so she said she wouldn't mail it and we could just discuss it next week. I am going to take my charts with me because I don't think it is an every month thing. So good news yesterday to bad news today. Back to patiently waiting for answers.
Sunday July 29,2012
Temp was low yesterday and today - not sure about today. Wasn't the best nights sleep at grandmas. OPK yesterday was very close to positive if not positive around 3pm. So good thing we got it on at least once if that is correct. I have had left side cramps all day, so who knows if today was O or not, still testing to see if it was a fluke until temps do something, hope they jump tomorrow and Tuesday so maybe we can discuss on Tuesday. Earliest ever if it actually is right.
Might work out for CD3 blood work around NC vaca!! Maybe just maybe we won't need intervention. Maybe.. Dull migraine today too. Usually a symptom, hopefully I at least O'd even if it isn't the month.
No comments:
Post a Comment