Ticker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Going back in time to the beginning of this journey....

So I kept a journal in the beginning of this journey before starting this blog.
Reading back now I was naive. And so hopeful!
I decided it was time to take those thoughts and put them here so others can know more about my journey...

April 2012 The day I turned 35 we were one month away from hitting the 1 year TTC time so I called the RE that is affiliated with a local hospital to make an appointment...
The appointment was for 2 months away. The first available for a new patient. Awesome right because what hadn't worked in the previous 11 months was going to work in the 2 months before the appointment just because I made it... Right?? Wrong. I had always thought I would have trouble. It took my mom 7 years to conceive my brother. I sadly never asked her why, was it her or my dad? what finally worked? I know they were looking into adoption when she finally got pregnant but that is all I know.

Fast forward 2 months... Guess what? we didn't get knocked up in that time!
June 19, 2012
I had my first appt with Dr S at the U. We wet over the tons of paperwork that we had filled out. We chatted a bit about medical history, what we had been doing the past year.
They gave me lots of paperwork on bloodwork etc that I needed to have done and when to have it done. And when to schedule my HSG, hubs for SA etc. And then when we got all those results we could talk about what to do. Ugh this is going to take forever!

Friday July 6, 2012
I went for my 7dpo bloodwork this morning. I guess they are checking my progesterone to see if I really did ovulate and how strong of an ovulation it was or something like that. And also checks thyroid function.
Of course I am having tons of phantom symptoms... so like duh now that I saw her once I would get KU RIGHT????? LMAO!

Sunday July 8, 2012
9DPO So many phantom symptoms... I am so tired, nauseated etc. So of course couldn't help my self and tested. But of course didn't use FMU and of course it was negative! But 9dpo is really early and it wasn't FMU. I am waiting until Thursday to see where my temps are and if AF has started or not.
Hoping that tomorrow I will hear about my blood work from last week, wondering about my thyroid really.

Tuesday July 10, 2012
E finally scheduled his SA, he had been putting it off for almost a month now. He goes on the 17th. I still have not heard anything about my bloodwork, I have no idea how long I should wait before calling or if I should even call to ask. I guess if AF shows before Friday I will be able to go for my CD3 bloodwork and hopefully get my HSG scheduled and can schedule my followup with Dr S. I guess if AF doesn't show then I don't really need the test results or other appts.
My feelings about this cycle have really dropped off dramatically as I have more MS feelings each day. Waiting until Thursday to test in the AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment